No promises. No demands. Just pure unrestrained passion.
Abel’s training for the biggest fight of his career. He has no time for a social life, much less a relationship. So this arrangement couldn’t be more perfect. A beautiful woman asking him to help alleviate her neglected desires—no strings attached. What more can he ask for?
As the lines between lust and something much deeper, begin to blur, Abel finds himself in an even bigger fight.
The fight to regain control of his now demanding heart.
1. I’m considerably tall for a woman about 5’9 and I love wearing HIGH heels. Though I don’t so much lately. But I used to do the Valerie thing when I was younger BIG shoes! Good thing my husband is 6’3. =)
2. I chew my nails. *sigh* a habit I’ve sadly never been able to break out of.
3. I love to sing. Yep karaoke is a good friend of mine.
4 . Like in so many of my stories I married my first love. And we’re still together after almost 18 years. Unlike most of my stories we’ve NEVER broken up. Not even for a day. And yes ladies he is an alpha through and through. =)
5. My first job was a cashier at Kmart. My first real job (and by real I mean I was counting on it to pay the bills) 411 operator for the phone company. “What city please?” lol
6. I own and love Great Danes. And yes Diesel was the name of my first one. He’s passed now =( but now we have Dexter.
7. In case none of you have guessed it by now. I have quite the potty mouth. Writing Manny and Max’s and Romero’s dialogue was much easier for me than you guys would imagine. In fact toning down the language in my books is actually harder for me. =/
8. I LOVE the holidays! And I mean LOOOOVE the baking, cooking, decorating, shopping, wrapping, playing the songs, choosing the perfect tree you name it. I’m always a little down in January every year when it’s all over. =(
9. You may have noticed my characters are always grubbing. That’s because I loveto cook. Most of the dishes mentioned in my books are some of my specialties. =)
10. I’m a tree nerd. BIG time. I have a half acre backyard and I love spending time out there planting more and more trees. =)
11. I love deviled ham and crackers. Unsalted tops please.